“Resuming Sunday Masses"
AS WE COME TO MASS SUNDAY THE 28th OF JUNE
Bishop Burns has given the okay to resume Sunday Masses on the weekend of Sunday the 28th of June. It is imperative for your own health and the health of others that these guidelines are followed. No exceptions!
- 50% capacity of the church is to be used. Once that capacity is reached, if someone wants to come to Mass, they are to wait for the following Mass.
- Normal Sunday Mass schedule: Saturday: 6pm. Sunday: 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm.
- You may consider coming to the less crowed Mass 6pm, 7am and 11am (English)
- Everybody is to wear a facemask. No facemask, no Mass!
- Keep 6 feet distance from other people. Only family members can stay together.
- Go only to the designated pews, the ones not blocked by the cord, and seat at the blue marks that mark the 6 feet distance.
- You may also seat on the chairs distributed throughout the church or the chapel.
- Follow the instructions of the friar at Mass.
- No holding hands during the Our father.
- No sign of peace.
- No distribution of the Blood of Christ.
- Communion only on the hand. Keep the 6 feet separation at Communion line.
Of course, if you don’t feel well, do not come! The Bishop continues to dispense all Catholics from the obligation to come to Sunday Mass if you don’t feel well or are still iffy about doing it.
People with COVID-19 symptoms should not come to Mass!
Thanks for your cooperation! Peace and all Goodness!